Saturday, April 20, 2013

So much to learn, so little time

Hi everyone, we are watching our grandsons today and just got them down for the night and I decided to write another blog.

I've been very busy designing new business cards, washing instructions, return address labels for shipping and a new banner for my Etsy shop. I am trying to get the branding down. So much to learn, so little time.

So this is my new banner, what do you think? I now have matching business cards, washing instructions, return address labels too! And it only took me 2 months to do.


I also changed all my item titles only to find that I may not have made the best choices. That only took me a week to do and now I will probably change them again. I find that selling online is certainly alot of work and alot to learn about.  Just when I think I have it licked I learn something new that needs my attention. It doen't really leave much time for creating. Here are some of the new items just posted.

So I'm off to do some more learning so visit me at:
 




No comments:

Post a Comment