Sunday, August 18, 2013

Thinking of Fall

As I sit here on my deck on this August summer day, with my twin grandsons playing army and super heroes guys behind me and thinking of my baby grandson that I miss so much (he will soon be moving closer),  I realize that I haven't blogged in quite some time!

So I am back and will try to get better at this. I am starting to think Fall and new Fall designs. I can't believe that it is almost upon us, but anyone can see it if you just go into your favorite shops. From clothes to crafts everyone is trying to get a jump on the season. Here are some of my favorite tried and true designs.



This is an apples heart candy dish and a large Fall leaves bowl




A beautiful Sunflower beverage set and a Chip and Dip set with Mums









Just a few of Morning Glories Fall piece ready to enjoy and serve your favorite recipes in.

Visit us at www.etsy.com/shop/morningglories1
Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment