Saturday, September 28, 2013

Lovin' A Good Cup of Coffee

I do not profess to being a serious coffee drinker. Some would say I'm not a real coffee connoisseur at all. 
But............I do love my flavored coffees. We have a Keurig machine.
Keurig® K45 Elite Brewing System

I like the change in the seasons as it is always a new flavor of coffee to try. I have blueberry every morning.........YES I said blueberry, yum! But after dinner all bets are off, carmel apple pie, creme brulee', spicy eggnog, almond biscotti and cherry swirl are just to name a few. What better way to warm the body and soul than with a terrific cup of Joe!!

Blue Hydrangeas

Ivory Dogwood

Pink Roses

And what better way to enjoy  a perfect
cup of coffee than in these pretty mugs

Visit www.etsy.com/shop/morningglories1

No comments:

Post a Comment