Monday, June 8, 2015

It's a Rainy Night in Feasterville!


As I am sitting here, it is pouring rain outside. I love when it rains and I have nothing to do and can just sit and enjoy the sound and smell of it. 
As things are slow at the shop right now I have been creating alot of Treasuries on Etsy and sharing with the many teams I am part of.  But I still have taken the time to create a few new pieces for my shop and have had alot of fun doing this. Here are just a few of my new designs. 
Standard size butter dish with ivory flowers, shaded green and brown leaves with gold accents. Quite a few pieces to match this design in the shop

A very popular floral pattern in deep magenta and olive green on a set of wine glasses


Hydrangeas in lavender and ivory/green
ready for your favorite cookies
This pitcher was made as a Mother's Day
gift for a special customer that just loves
Hydrangeas. Done in shades of pink, white
and lavender




These are just an assortment of what is new at Morning Glories Hand-painted Glassware. Stop by  and see what's new!






www.etsy.com/shop/morningglories1

1 comment: