Saturday, March 2, 2013

A Sunny Day in Pennsylvania

Hi everyone, it is Saturday and we are finally getting a nice weekend here in Bucks County,PA!
It sure does make me feel like painting. I am still on the animal print kick and I don't know why. Probably because it's different from my usual painting and I am trying to think outside the box (so to speak)so here are some of my newer designs.
As you can see I am trying to improve my pictures by adding props. What do you think, comments welcome!
Yep, same prop different setup!
I just started painting on candles and I love it. It's so much more different than painting on glass. You really have to be careful you don't touch the wet paint as you go around. Must be done in stages so it take a little longer but very rewarding. I love the hot pink.
 
Thank for stopping by. I will leave you now to go and make Cannoli's to bring to a friends house for dinner tonight! I have a few good recipes for these and will let you know in a future blog which one I chose and how they turned out. Wish me luck!!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment