Saturday, March 22, 2014

I Love to Shop



Etsy, Home Goods, NY & Co, Macy's, Marshall's, TJ Maxx, AC. Moore, Michael's, just to name a few (lol) of my favorites. And I love a good sale, if I can get what I want at a better price I am there!

A long time ago my daughter in law taught me to always go to the clearance rack first........it took me a long time to get used to doing this but you can really find some jewels there.  She changed my way of shopping!

Here at Morning Glories we love a good sale too. All our large wine glass sets and Martini sets are on sale now
Large Wine Glass sets on SALE now 2 @ $35.00
And many more designs to choose from

 And an array of Martini sets too!

So start shopping and while your at it stop my Morning Glories and check us out!

www.etsy.com/shop/morningglories1
http://www.zibbet.com/Morningglories









No comments:

Post a Comment