Saturday, September 13, 2014

Love HGTV Magazine

This is the best home improvement magazine ever!

If you do decorative painting like I do, this magazine is a must. I get so many ideas for my painting and my home from the many expert designers. I am usually talking to myself out loud while going through the magazine saying "why didn't I think of that"!

The things that help me the most with my painting are the color combinations, some that I would never think to put together myself. When you go to the back of the magazine (as shown in the picture above) they give you a list of all the colors that have been shown. They also have a home section that gives you combos that work well together too!
So pick one up at your newsstand if you don't already get one.  I subscribe, I think your gonna like this magazine.

Visit us at:
www.etsy.com/shop/morningglories1

No comments:

Post a Comment