Sunday, November 2, 2014

Loving Fall

I love the change of the seasons (some more than others) The Fall colors are definitely my favorite and such an inspiration to my painting. Golds, brown, burgundy, orange and green are just to name a few. 
This year I've added Mums and Spider Mums to my collection. Morning Glories is always growing and changing. I'm getting ready for the holiday season. Stop by and browse my Etsy shop and see what's new. I'm sure you'll find something for that hard to buy for person in your life. There are so many beautiful pieces to choose from.
Here are just a few:


Large cookie jar painted with burgundy Mums with shades of yellow
and then green vines and leaves

Square stackable airtight containers hand painted with bright yellow
Sunflowers 

A beautiful Fall cake dish painted with Sunflowers, and burgundy
and orange floral designs over leaves and vines in green and soft yellow


And if your in the neighborhood of Philadelphia, Bucks County or Montgomery County stop by and say hello at
Arch Bishop Craft Show
November 14-15,, 2014
655 York Road
Warminster, Pa.  18974

or visit us at: www.etsy.com/shop/morningglories1


        






















No comments:

Post a Comment