Thursday, January 8, 2015

New Year, New Beginnings

2014 was a very busy year and a crazy holiday season. And through it all I started a new business "Art by the Glass II" (sip and paint party)
(No, I have not closed my Morning Glories shop on Etsy I'm just ambitious!)
How did this all come about you might ask? Well it all came about while doing a craft show in November. A young lady was looking at my booth and said she like my work and did I do sip and paint parties? I wasn't sure what she was talking about (guess I live under a rock) Anyway she proceeded to tell me about it and said if I would do it she would book a party.
Well that piqued my curiosity and after doing a lot of research I started Art by the Glass II. 
The concept is a host books a party, invites as many guest as they have seating for and I supply everything else to paint a masterpiece of their own! I have to tell you I started booking these parties and they are so much fun, not only for me but the guest too! Take a look..................
If your in the Bucks Pa, Montgomery Pa or Philadephia Pa area why not host one of your own sip and paint parties with Art by the Glass II and see what all the hypes about.  You & your guest are sure to have a great time!

For details contact me at:
www.facebook/artbytheglassII
www.margiespaintedglass@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment